So what's one day

Well I missed a post yesterday, but it was for a very good reason. I was kidnapped by aliens and forced to drink Starbucks and then fell into a Sudafed induced sleep. I'm awake but my head is still cloudy. Anyway...

Someone should have watched My Name is Earl

MEDFORD, Oregon (AP) -- A woman bought a winning lottery ticket worth $1 million with a stolen credit card and could wind up with nothing if convicted, police said.
Christina Goodenow, 38, of White City in southern Oregon faced numerous theft-related charges, forgery and possession of methamphetamine, said authorities, who searched her home Thursday. The card belonged to a deceased relative, they said.

If convicted of any of the charges, Goodenow will not be able to collect prize money from the winning ticket, said police Lt. Tim George.

You know Carson Daly wasn't stupid when he invented this thing called Karma. I'm just really upset that Christina won't win any money for actually having the motivation to go and purchase a lotto ticket. I guess even the crackpipe doesn't hinder one's ability to pay the "stupid tax."

Indictments

Scooter Libby has been indicted. Chaney's heart would have skipped a beat today, but since he is not human, he simply just grunted.

0 comments: