So, first lesson in blogging: save your work in Word

I would have had this killer bog, but I lost it. People stopped, children cried and screamed some expletives. Anyway, here’s the news today as I see it.

- IBM is leading an open source group to make storage management software. Remember we discussed that HP was focusing on storage management software, yesterday?

- Nominee for the Federal Reserve is a fan of IT investment. Will discuss how a chargeback SOA can only be realized with a flexible ESB and a heterogeneous software stack with outsourced IT staff.

- Intel is delaying the launch of its dual-core Itanium 2 processor, Montecito. The public will have to wait until January to get these time continuum bending processors. Special thanks to Cody James for that one.

- Yummy News: Chipolte will be going public with a $100 million IPO. Wonder if with all that new money they will still charge 75 cents for guacamole?

I’m traveling north today. I’ll be singing 100 bottles of beer, counting yellow Volkswagen Beetles and asking myself if “we’re” there yet.

0 comments: